Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Michigan residents who are 16 years of age or older, reside in the WSMH viewing area, and if entering by Facebook, are an existing user of Facebook and if entering by text, be an existing or new member of the FOX66 Text Club (further details are described below)
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., WSMH Inc., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WSMH (the “Station”), Sign-A-Rama, Cedar Point Amusement Park, Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, The Douglas Group, Inc. dba UPICKEM, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter once per day per registered user or phone number. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To enter, Log onto www.wsmh.com to complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone, age, and submit; or log onto the WSMH FOX66 Facebook page at www.facebook.com/wsmhfox66 or the Sign-A-Rama Facebook page at www.facebook.com/signarama.flint and click “Like” to access the Sign-A-Rama Family Giveaway online contest entry page and online entry form. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, and birth date in the provided area and click submit. Alternatively, text SIGN to the short code 21570. By entering via text, text entrants are automatically entered into the FOX66 Text Club, and will receive up to one (1) message and/or offer per week. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Text STOP to 21570 to cancel. Text HELP to 21570 for help. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on Monday, May 27, 2013 and all entries must be received by Station by 11:59p.m. CDT on Wednesday, July 31, 2013. Station is not responsible for lost or late entries or for server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) On Thursday, August 1, 2013, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries, regardless of method of entry.
(e) All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Stations and will not be acknowledged or returned
1. One (1) winner will be selected. Winner will receive six (6) tickets to Cedar Point valued at $330, a Nikon digital camera valued at $200, and a 2x3 full color photo wall art from Sign-a-Rama valued at $60. Total prize value is $590. The Cedar Point tickets expire on September 2nd.
2. Winner will be notified by phone. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within five (5) days of notification at the time winner claim his/her prize in person at the Station. Winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner cannot be notified within three (3) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household
7. WSMH, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. WSMH, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that WSMH, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at G-3463 W. Pierson Rd., Flint MI, 48504 and on the Stations website at www.wsmh.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to
G-3463 W. Pierson Rd., Flint MI, 48504 by September 30, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. WSMH, Inc., Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, The Douglas Group, Inc. dba UPICKEM, Cedar Point Amusement Park and Sign-A-Rama accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
8. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
9. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.